Saturday 18 June 2011

An Interesting Quandry...

That is, should I start sharing mediafire links for these albums?  On one hand, the links are already out there and interested parties could just search for them via Google anyway.  It would make the entries more complete, in my mind:  "Here's a blurb about the album, here's some YouTube links to give you an idea, if you like it here's the mediafire link to download it".  I suppose that if the album is available on iTunes I could put a "Buy It" link as well, right?  On the other hand, "insert corporate stooge ideology about piracy and hurting artists here".

Wow, that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  Time to edit some links.  Maybe I'll FINALLY get some comments up in this place...even if it's just "cease and desist".

No comments:

Post a Comment